When planning a wedding you're sure to have questions and we want to answer them all. In order for us to help you as quickly as possible, we've assembled the questions we're asked most often. Conveniently arranged by topic, chances are you'll find the answers you're looking for. If you don't happen to find what you need, please contact us.
- Q: How is your pricing determined?
- A: Our Wedding Packages offer complete deluxe receptions, including four hours of open bar, hors d'oeuvres, champagne toast, overnight accommodation for the bride and groom as well as personalized websites and sit-down or buffet dinner options. Tax and Service Fees are inclusive. You are also able to customize menus to suit your needs. Additional upgrades are available upon request.
- Q: Do you offer any discounts for weddings during certain times of the year?
- A: We have greatest flexibility for brides and grooms planning Friday and Sunday events. Overnight accommodations rates do vary based upon availability.
- Q: What is the deposit amount you require?
- A: Deposits are 35% of the total estimated value of the event due at the signing of the contract. Based on the date of your event, the deposit may be broken down into a payment plan. Please see your catering manager for exact amounts.
- Q: Are tax and gratuity included?
- A: Yes.
- Q: Are there any additional fees?
- A: There is no cake cutting, bartender and set up for room rental fee.
- Q: How much are split entrees?
- A: Our combination entrees have become increasingly popular as a substitution. Each guest might receive a portion of beef and chicken, or chicken and fish, as an example, as an elegant alternative. If you choose to offer your guest more than one option the higher of the two will be charged for all guests. A maximum of three entrees may be offered including one vegetarian selection.
- Q: Do you charge full price for children?
- A: Special entrees are available for children up to 12 years old. Chicken Fingers with French Fries remains our most popular selection. With our wedding package the charge is $20.00-$25.00 inclusive of tax and service for these diners.
- Q: How much is a hosted bar after the first hour?
- A: Our Bar package is for four hours of open bar service. Extensions are available for $8 per hour based on the guest guarantee or can be arranged on consumption.
- Q: Do you offer tasting?
- A: Yes, we offer two wedding tastings per year to all prospective and definite couples. Once a contract is signed, the bride & groom also receive a personal entrée tasting for up to 6 people.
- Q: What can we taste?
- A: The selection is a variety of hors d'oeuvres, flambé' selections and beverages at our group tastings. The personal tastings allow the opportunity to taste entrée selections.
- Q: What centerpieces are included in the wedding package?
- A: The wedding package includes fresh floral centerpieces with either of our two florists listed in the package. Brides work individually with the florist to create their personalized selections.
- Q: What color are your linens?
- A: Included in our package is white floor length linen with white or ivory toppers. Also included is a choice of over 50 colors to include napkins with a runner or a topper in a solid color with white or ivory napkins.
- Q: What if I want to bring my own cake?
- A: Wedding cake is included in the package by our preferred vendor. Brides work individually with the bakery to create their personalized wedding cake. If you choose to provide your own, the wedding cake can be removed from the package. There is no cake cutting fee.
- Q: How many bartenders must I have?
- A: Included in your package will be one bartender for each 100 guests. Additional bartenders may be added for an additional fee.
- Q: How many servers will there be?
- A: Service staff is based on one server per 20/25 guests, whether a sit-down, buffet or grazing reception is planned. Additional staff can be secured at an additional charge.
- Q: Who will run the event?
- A: Your wedding coordinator will be here the day of your event and will introduce you to the Banquet Manager on Duty and your Event Captain. The Captain is responsible for the operations during your event and serves as the liaison with you and the chefs to ensure a smooth-running reception.
- Q: Can I have gift bags for my overnight guests?
- A: Yes. You are welcome to provide gifts bags for your guests. You may have your guests pick them up as they check in.
- Q: What time is the Dog & Pony Pub open until?
- A: The Pub Bar is open 11 a.m. until 12 a.m. If business permits, it may remain open until 2 a.m.
- Q: What about parking?
- A: Complimentary.
- Q: Does the hotel offer a shuttle for guests around town?
- A: No, however we do offer complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport.